For Prospective Students
1. Visit and Engage with GIGA 2024
2. Open Campus
On-demand videos available for viewing
3. Self-Guided Tour
Please read the following precautions before visiting the campus.
Individual visitors are welcome to the campus without making a prior reservation except during restricted periods, such as during summer break and the Year-end and New Years holidays.
Please use public transport as parking is not allowed on campus.
Groups (e.g. high school) wishing to visit the campus are requested to contact the Office of International Affairs beforehand.
Important notes when visiting campus
- A campus map for the self-guided tour, an SFC Undergraduate Program Brochure and a GIGA Program Brochure for prospective students are available on the first floor of the Media Center (library) or the Alpha Building (Main Building). Please feel free to take them.
- It will be a self-guided tour and there will be no tour guide. Please freely explore the campus on your own.
- If you have any inquiries about the GIGA Program, please visit the counter on the first floor in the Alpha Building (Main Building) between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. only on weekdays. Please understand that we may not be able to provide support depending on the situation.
- You may eat at the cafeteria and restaurants on campus when visiting. Please take thorough precautions for prevention of infections.
- Please use public transportation when visiting the campus (parking is not available). We ask that you check the bus schedule in advance.
- For visits to the Faculty of Nursing and Medical Care, click here (Japanese only).
SFC Campus Map
Please follow the guidelines below when visiting the campus. If you do not follow the guidelines you may be prohibited from entering the campus.
- There are no parking spaces on campus for visitors. Please use public transportation.
- Visitors are allowed to walk around the facilities, common spaces, and the Media Center (Library) on campus. All classrooms and laboratories are off-limits.
- To tour the Media Center (Library), present any proof of identification at the reception counter on the 1st floor. Be sure to check the Media Center’s operating days and hours in advance.
- We ask that you please be quiet while on campus so as not to disrupt the classes and research activities.
- Photography is allowed during the visit, but we ask that you refrain from taking photos in some areas (such as the Media Center). Photos taken on campus are for personal use only and must not be used in any publications without permission. Commercial photography and filming are not permitted.
- Due to construction work or events on campus, traffic routes may be restricted. Please follow the instructions of the staff in such cases.
- Please note that campus visits cannot be used to attract customers for group tours or commercial purposes.
- Please note that Keio University will not bear any responsibility for incidents that occur during your visit. We kindly ask for your understanding.
- Entering the campus for purposes other than a campus visit or any other purposes recognized by Keio University is prohibited.