Prospective Students and High School Students
- If you are visiting the campus by yourself only with a small number of people, you are not required to make a reservation beforehand. If you want to visit SFC with a group of 10 or more, please inquire from the form.
- For visits to the Faculty of Nursing and Medical Care, click here (Japanese only).
- We ask that you visit the campus between 9:15 a.m. and 4:50 p.m.
- It will be a self-guided tour and there will be no tour guide. Please explore the campus on your own.
- A campus map for the self-guided tour, a SFC Undergraduate Program Brochure and a GIGA Program Brochure for prospective students are available on the first floor of the Media Center or the Alpha Building which is also called the Main Building. Please feel free to take them.
- Please feel free to look around the campus while referring to the campus map. You may walk around the facilities, common areas, and the Media Center (library) on campus. Please note that in principle, you are not permitted to enter the classrooms and research rooms.
- If you have any inquiry about the GIGA Program, please visit the counter on the first floor in the Alpha Building (Main Building) between 9:15 a.m. and 4:50 p.m on weekdays. Refer to the SFC Office Hours.
- You may eat at the cafeteria and restaurants on campus when visiting. During the Summer break (end of July to late September), Winter break (late December to early January), Spring break (February to March), opening hours may vary or they may be closed. Click here below for operating hours.
- The information session and campus tour for prospective students will be offered by SFC faculty members and staff several times a month from April to August. The schedule will be posted on the homepage in around March.
- For events for high school students other than the self-guided campus tour, click here (Japanese only).
Please follow the guidelines below when visiting the campus. If you do not follow the guidelines you may be prohibited from entering the campus.
- There are no parking spaces on campus for visitors. Please use public transportation.
- Please maintain a respectful level of sound as to not disturb the education and research environment on campus.
- You are generally permitted to take photos on campus but are not allowed to take photos in the Media Center. You may be asked not to take photos in certain areas. Photos taken on campus must be only for personal use and should not be posted on any publications. Taking photos or videos for commercial use is prohibited.
- Due to construction work or events on campus, traffic routes may be restricted. Please follow the instructions of the staff in such cases.
- Please note that campus visits cannot be used to attract customers for group tours or commercial purposes.
- Please note that Keio University will not bear any responsibility for incidents that occur during your visit. We kindly ask for your understanding.
Entering the campus for purposes other than a campus visit or any other purposes recognized by Keio University is prohibited.