For Prospective Students and High School Students
Due to the influence of COVID-19, visiting campus at SFC has been suspended for a long time since last year. We are pleased to announce that we have resumed on-campus visits from now with the lifting of the state of emergency declared by the Japanese Government on October 1. Please be aware that changes may be made depending on the future situation regarding COVID-19.
Please refer to the following website if you come from within Japan. 〉Click Here
If you would like to visit the campus from abroad, you are required to make a REGISTRATION beforehand. Please make sure that visits to the campus with a group of 4 or more is prohibited to prevent the spread of infections by COVID-19.
The Registration Form is at the bottom of this page. Please make sure to read the following notes before you make a registration and follow the guidelines while on campus.
Important notes when visiting campus
- We ask that you visit the campus between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. only on weekdays.
- A campus map for the self-guided tour, a SFC Undergraduate Program Brochure and a GIGA Program Brochure for prospective students are available on the first floor of the Media Center or the Alpha Building (Main Building). Please feel free to take them.
- It will be a self-guided tour and there will be no tour guide. Please freely explore the campus on your own.
- Please feel free to look around the campus while referring to the campus map. You may walk around the facilities, common areas, and the Media Center (library) on campus. Please note that in principle, you are not permitted to enter the classrooms and research rooms.
- If you have any inquiries about the GIGA Program, please visit the counter on the first floor in the Alpha Building (Main Building) between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. only on weekdays. Please understand that we may not be able to respond depending on the situation.
- You may eat at the cafeteria and restaurants on campus when visiting. Please take thorough precautions for prevention of infections.
- For visits to the Faculty of Nursing and Medical Care, click here (Japanese only).
Safety guidelines for COVID-19
- Please take your temperature before coming to the campus, wear a non-woven fabric mask, disinfect your hands, and avoid the three “Cs” (closed spaces/crowded places/close-contact settings).
- If you are feeling unwell, such as a fever or cold-like symptoms, please do not come to the campus.
- If you come from abroad, make sure to visit our campus after the quarantine period ends.
- Please take your temperature and disinfect your hands at the entrance of the Alpha Building. Persons found to have a fever will not be allowed to enter the campus.
- Please come in groups of up to three people. If more than the confirmed number of people arrive on the day, they will not be able to enter the campus. We kindly ask for your understanding.
- Please use public transportation on the day to come to the venue (parking is not available). We ask that you check the bus schedule in advance. Also, please refrain from talking on the public transportations on your way to the campus.
- You may use on-campus restaurants for meals and eat in silence. Please be sure to wear a mask after eating and drinking.
SFC Campus Map
Please follow the guidelines below when visiting the campus. If you do not follow the guidelines you may be prohibited from entering the campus.
- There are no parking spaces on campus for visitors. Please use public transportation.
- Please maintain a respectful level of sound as to not disturb the education and research environment on campus.
- You are generally permitted to take photos on campus but are not allowed to take photos in the Media Center. You may be asked not to take photos in certain areas. Photos taken on campus must be only for personal use and should not be posted on any publications. Taking photos or videos for commercial use is prohibited.
- Due to construction work or events on campus, traffic routes may be restricted. Please follow the instructions of the staff in such cases.
- Please note that campus visits cannot be used to attract customers for group tours or commercial purposes.
- Please note that Keio University will not bear any responsibility for incidents that occur during your visit. We kindly ask for your understanding.
Entering the campus for purposes other than a campus visit or any other purposes recognized by Keio University is prohibited.