The 2019 Open Campus will be held at the Keio University Shonan Fujisawa Campus. The Open Campus will feature mock lectures, classroom tours, laboratory visits, and tours around the campus.
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Saturday, June 15, 2019
Keio University Shonan Fujisawa Campus (SFC)
・Faculty of Policy Management
・Faculty of Environment and Information Studies
For Open Campus for the Faculty of Nursing and Medical Care, please register beforehand from the link below.
(https://www.nmc.keio.ac.jp/admissions/open_campus.html) (Japanese only)
◆How to apply: Registration (details below)
1) For international students, please register from the link below.
*Please note that registration will close once the capacity is reached.
2) For Japanese students, please refer to the website below.
Q: I can’t make it to Open Campus. Are there other events I may be able to participate in?
A: Please take a look at the list of events: https://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/en/campuslife/calendar.html
◆Details on Open Campus
This year’s event schedule should be posted in late May.
•Timetable (tentative) (https://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/doc/2019sfcoc.pdf)
•Overview of the Mock Lectures (2018 version) (https://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/doc/OC2018lecture.pdf)
•Getting to SFC (https://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/en/maps.html)
•Campus Map (https://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/en/about_sfc/campus_map.html)
◆Points to keep in mind
1) You cannot make reservations for individual program events at Open Campus, so you may not be able to see one in particular if its capacity is reached.
2) Please keep in mind that morning buses from Shonandai Station (湘南台駅) may be quite crowded (especially 9:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.).
3) Taking photos or videos is permitted as long as it does not interfere with the event. *Prohibited if lecturers state so during mock lectures etc.
If you are going to mention the event on social media, please send the link to the following email address: email@example.com.
4) The university may cancel or postpone the event in the case of unforeseen circumstances. Please double-check the schedule.